Call For Demos
The iAIM 2023 Demo track provides opportunities for participants from academia and industry to present their latest developments in AI platforms and systems for medicine and health. Novel applications and interactive systems/platforms are particularly welcome. Student researchers are encouraged to submit. A “Best Demo” will be selected and awarded by the Demo Program Committee.
Demonstrations of interest include but are not limited to:
- AI-powered healthcare systems/platforms
- AI-powered recommending and decision-making systems for medicine and health
For all accepted demo papers, the videos will be played during breaks and the demo sessions to provide maximum visibility to the systems. In addition, at least one author of each accepted demo is required to register and attend the conference to give a live demo.
- Demo submission deadline: 15 June 2023
- Acceptance notification: 15 June 2023
- iAIM 2023 Demo Presentations: 7 August 2023
All deadlines are at the end of the day specified, anywhere on Earth (UTC-12).
The Demo submission must consist of a short paper, a video, and, for student projects, a supervisor endorsement.
- Paper. The paper should be written in English, be submitted as a PDF document, and be no longer than 4 pages in total. The paper should consist of the following materials:
- The description of the system. More precisely, the authors are encouraged to discuss the application domain, the problem scenario, the technology used, the system’s innovations, the system’s live and interactive aspects, etc.
- Bibliographic references.
- A list of requirements for the demo setting at the conference.
- Video. The paper should provide a URL link to a demonstration video of no more than 5 minutes in duration. The video should consist of the following elements:
- Introduction: Introduce the related concepts.
- Aim: What is the target group for the system?
- Main features: Present the system’s main features and discuss the benefits as well as innovations.
- Development: Architecture overview and techniques used for development.
- Demo: Execution of the system that highlights its features and benefits.
- Supervisor Endorsement (for student projects only). A brief note from the student’s supervisor describing the student’s contribution to the project.
Submission URL: Please register and submit your demo at the following link:
Each submission will be assessed by the Demo Program Committee based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the iAIM conference
- Significance and originality
- Technical quality
- Live demo presentation
- Video presentation
- Readiness for demonstration
- Potential for public interaction
- Potential impact in the intended application domain
Please send any inquiries to the iAIM 2023 Scientific Committee: